Monday, September 7, 2009

My first trip to Sonic

It was worth it.
I love Sonic.
It's like the old days when I was growing up when they used to have car hops going everywhere.
It was a popular thing.
Bob's Big Boy used to be a car hop (the one in Burbank).
That's why they have those stands where the parking spaces are.
I can't describe them but it's where they used to ride up to you.

After we went to Sonic, we went shooting in Kern County.
In the middle of the desert.
I didn't do any shooting.
I did not participate.
I was really - besides being nervous - I was tired and thirsty and weak.

I learned a valuable lesson:
Never eat onions rings or onions before going to the desert and if you do, bring a drink with you.

Next time I'm going to have fries instead of onion rings.
And NO ONIONS ON THE BURGER!

What do they do in the winter time?
I wonder how they do it.
How do people eat in their cars? It's so messy.

And then we stopped at Albertsons. That's on the road that goes to Gorman.

No comments:

Post a Comment