Thursday, July 23, 2009

My day

My shift at Ralphs started today at 10:00 am.
So I got up at 4 am to get ready.

I took a shower and then shaved and then I brushed my teeth.
I walked to my Kia and it was smiling at me.
So I stood in front of the Kia and smiled back at it for a while.
I'm not sure how long I stared at it, but
the headlamps on the Kia are gorgeous.
I can just stare at those headlamps all day long.

I got in my car and went to Carls Jr.
I had one Breakfast Burger, 2 Monster Breakfast Sandwiches, a Sunrise Croissant and 2 Hash Brown Nuggets.
I dipped the Hash Brown Nuggets in a lot of Ketchup.
I washed them down with a cup of Coca Cola.
It was a very satisfying meal.

I walked across the parking lot to Ralphs at 7 am.
I know I can't clock in until 10, but I wanted to see if my paycheck was there.
My paycheck wasn't ready yet.
So I sat in the employees room until 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment